Provide you with honest, educational, & friendly advice for the best solutions to your equipment needs.
Our mission is to provide you the best, honest, & consistent customer service while saving you money. We build long term relationships with parents, coaches, instructors to the players of every level by earning your trust.
We guarantee quality service every time, accountability and deliver on our promise. Our customers and feedbacks back this up with over 1,000 5.0/100% reviews and over 50,000 customers since 2011. If you are not happy, we will address this and make sure you are satisfied.
SKATE SHARPENING GUARANTEE It will be perfect every time, or we’ll redo it for free, and give you a (1) sharpening pass. Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
30 DAY WARRANTY on all repairs. If something falls apart, come undone, or unsatisfactory, we’ll fix it for you.
We’ll make sure you are 100% satisfied! If you have any issues post repairs, LET US KNOW.
We do our best to get as much information and confirm with you before estimates are approved.
Refurbishments, modifications, and major work typically are branded with the BAHR logo. Please let us know if you do not want this done to your pads. We take pride in our work and this lets people know that BAHR repaired your gear!
Please note your work will be subject to social media posting (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc). We do not sell your information, nor give out sensitive information (we disclose first name and state/country of origin)
This is a great way to keep track of progress, so please follow us on social media!
NO REFUNDS on repairs, modifications and refurbishing equipment once we have begun prep work (take apart).
NO REFUNDS NO GRACE PERIOD on used gear once sold. We do our best to make sure they fit you.
PLEASE CLICK RESPONSIBLY
- Please PLEASE email or call for any questions. There is no such thing as a stupid question. 🙂
- Contact Us or Call us +14087664354
- We check all new & used for sale items for defects, take photos to show overall condition and accurately describe each item.
- Please subscribe to be notified of the latest in BAHR news, promotions and upcoming events!
- Payments DUE IMMEDIATELY. We accept all forms of payment! (CASH, Check payable to “Bay Area Hockey Repair.” Arrangements need to be made prior to committing to buy. Most mail-in repairs do not need to be paid until we receive package.
- BAHR reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- We ALWAYS give deals for ebay sales by invoice via Paypal. You see anything you like and we’ll pass the savings onto you!
- LOCAL PICKUP ONLY AVAILABLE if you could pick up at our shop located at 1535 S 10th Street, San Jose CA 95112 (Across from Sharks Ice)
- FAST & FREE for MOST REPLACEMENT HOCKEY PARTS & ACCESSORIES! (US ONLY)
- FREE SHIPPING TO MOST BUY IT NOW ITEMS! BUY NOW! • We do not end auctions early.
- We ship USPS. For online purchases, tracking will be provided to most transactions.
- We only use clean recycled boxes mostly from hockey pro shops. I will use bubble wrap/tissue paper when necessary.
- Shipping charges pays for applicable shipping charges and sometimes handling for larger/heavier items.
- We will use bubble mailers for small fragile items.
- Most small items ship USPS FIRST CLASS 2-5 DAYS.
- SHIP SAME DAY IF PAID BY NOON PST MONDAY-FRIDAY ONLY.
- ALL ITEMS SHIPPED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF PAYMENT.
- We SHIP SATURDAYS if purchases are made before 9am Eastern Standard Time (EST)
- We SHIP WORLDWIDE. Email for more info. Check your country customs laws.
- Most returns have a 14-day policy. Our ebay store for many items are 30 days. Please let us know if there are issues with your item.
- PLEASE read return policy before bidding/buying. Most items have a customized notation.
- All used equipment sold as-is and in condition as described.
- NO REFUNDS on all labor based work and repairs.
- We accept refunds, credit or exchange on all replacement parts, DIY Kits and merchandise for the following reasons:
– No post-purchase damage to product or modification (for example, using the DIY relacing kits and asking for a refund)
– Used gear sales are FINAL.
– No returns.
– We will always disclose turnaround requirements before you agree to have work done with BAHR. It will be noted on the receipt of payment, via email correspondence, etc. There will rarely be any surprises.
– Our estimates have a range timeline. For example, 3-5 days means 3-5 business days (closed mondays)
– We always have a pipeline of 50-75 pieces of repairs at any given time. If at any time client picks up equipment in the middle of the repair timeline (while already in our possession) the repair timeline WILL RESET. For Example, you have a game you cannot miss nor cannot find a sub while we have your gear, TURNAROUND WILL CHANGE.
– This process allows us to satisfy everyone and meet all deadlines.
– ALL Payment is due up front, not after. We accept ALL major credit cards.
Check (Make payable to “Bay Area Hockey Repair”) Paypal (firstname.lastname@example.org) and CASH. We now accept Apple Pay/Google Wallet/ EMV Chip card reader capabilites!
– For mail-ins however, payment isn’t required until we receive the package (except pre-purchased mail-in deals online)
– For work over $500 USD, we’ll work with you every step of the way with payment plans. Call or email us.
– Any items left for more than 90 days will be considered abandoned.
– We reserve the right to claim ownership of your abandoned equipment and sell any items after 90 days.
Please return loaner equipment issued to you, otherwise we will not return your repaired items. If loaner gear is lost, stolen, or damaged, please let BAHR know, we’ll work something out.
To get a quote, check out bayareahockeyrepair.com/get-a-quote
– If you purchased a mail-in deal from online store, print the receipt out as well so we know it’s from you.
– Mail-in repair quotes does not include return shipping. Check out USPS.com for shipping quotes from Zip code 95125.
– We will call or email you once we receive the package to go over everything before payment is made and work begins.
– Turnaround timeline begins when payment is received.
– PLEASE don’t confuse shipping timeline from sending to receiving part of turnaround time, so plan accordingly.
– Once work is completed, we’ll notify client, ship them & forward you tracking information with signature confirmation.
– We currently only accept Pro Returns, Pro level gear in good condition with minimal wear.
– We do not accept moldy or dirty equipment. Please do not bring equipment that was rained on or in storage.
– FASTEST way to sell consignments are via 7-day auction on ebay. This is high-risk/high reward. Up to you!
– Repairs, parts replacement and cleaning can be done on consignments, and may be deducted from final sell amount.
– We charge 49% rate on all consignments. For example, if your item sells for $100, you receive $51!
– Items sold within 10 minutes to 6 months, all contingent on your set price, your gear, time of year and demand for item(s).– Payout is via check, paypal, or store credit! Call or email for more info!TRADE-IN– We accept trade-in for work repair credit and/or skate sharpening passes. Please note you will not receive full retail trade-in pricing. We only accept trade in items with wholesale value more than $100. We do not have alot of space and used gear stinks up the place.
– Call/email us for more info! We only accept pro return and pro level equipment (NHL, KHL, AHL, ECHL, QMJHL, etc.) We have limited space. We do not accept small ticket items. Call or email for more info!– We also accept donations for sharpening coupons or repalm/repair credit, let us know what you have! Most of these donations are repaired and passed on to those in need.
NEW & USED GEAR
There is a 30 day return policy on New hockey equipment, accessories as long as it is not damaged.
Absolutely no returns on Jocks, Jills, and other underwear type accessories once packaging is opened.
No returns on ALL USED gear sold in-store unless otherwise disclosed and agreed upon.
Repairs are NOT included on gear for sale.
NO Trade-Ins. No Raincheck. No layaway.
MAIL-IN SKATE SHARPENING
You now have the ability to access the BEST Skate Sharpening in the SF Bay Area with mail-in skate sharpening!
Purchase A la Carte or unlimited mail-in skate sharpening pass! We can mail it to your home, work or rink!
We sell Tydan Performance Blades & Step Steel as well. Bay Area Hockey Repair & Sharpening is your one stop shop for everything hockey, skate sharpening & repairs!
We ship USPS. Most loose steel (except goalie runners) will be shipped USPS First Class Mail (2-5 business days) unless you, the customer purchase Priority Mail (1-3 days) or Priority Mail Express Overnight (1 day). This is for domestic U.S. Address only.
We will sharpen your skates and mail back within 24-48 hours (depending on when package arrives)
USPS mail pickup is 5pm PST (Pacific Standard Time
We guarantee our sharpenings. BAHR will package them safely to prevent bending, mail with FRAGILE stickers and with the BAHR loose steel pouch bag, you will be rest assured your blades will be transported with ease!
Combine your Mail-In Skate Sharpening experience with BAHR Products, Howies Accessories & upgraded Tydan Blades for that complete service! Call, email, or stop by for more info!
10- Pack sharpening passes are non-refundable. Treat as cash as we cannot replace them if you lose it. Use (1) per sharpening, good for ROH or FBV sharpening. If you need Cross Grinding (New or chewed up steel) use (2) passes
Unlimited Sharpening pass
Your annual pass is NON-Transferrable. It must be used by the owner. Bay Area Hockey Repair & Sharpening reserves the right to cancel your membership if we suspect misuse. Only Exception are for parents with minor hockey players. For Example, Husband & wife taking turns with taking kids to hockey practice. Just take a photo of the pass and show us during your visit. Let us know ASAP if you lose the Sharpening pass card, we’ll issue another one. There are no rainchecks, No refunds, no exchange for membership pass purchase. Protect your bayareahockeyrepair.com login credentials. $50 insurance is included free to USPS Priority Mail Shipping but you can purchase additional shipping. We are not responsible for lost or damaged steel while in transit. We recommend purchasing BAHR Loose Steel pouch to mail your steel to ensure proper storage and it fits the packaging!
PLEASE DO NOT USE the Bauer blue plastic steel holder to ship your runners to us.
BACKORDER PURCHASE (ONLINE & IN-STORE) ITEMS PROCESSING
Backorder/Pre-order items means we do not have items in-store or in stock. When you place a backorder or pre-order, they either have to be made or ordered from a third party.
Customer ordered a pair of Goalpad Knee Slider Covers for a Warrior G3 leg pads in Silver Weave material but we are out of stock, so when you check out & purchase, we will notify you that it may take 2-3 days to make, in addition to shipping.
Tydan Performance Blades currently only carries steel for EDGE Player, CCM SB 4.0 Player holder & Vertexx EDGE goalie 3mm. They can profile, engrave, and even sharpen your skates before mailing out directly you or in-store for pick up.
Step Steel pre-orders will be 7-10 business days to arrive once ordered. We have to pre-order Blacksteel & Vsteel as we do not stock these items. You can have it mailed to you directly, pick up in-store (so we can sharpen it) or mail to us directly to sharpen and mail to you. The choice is yours! We make it easy to order in-store and online.
If you are not clear on any of these, please notify us. We can help, or give you a full refund.
BAHR Sports Products
BAHR Sports LLC manufactures over 200 hockey parts and accessories and distributes in multiple countries. Many of our products are designed and made in Silicon Valley, the land on innovation. Many of our products are developed with experience through thousands of repairs and making improvements over years of research with on-ice applications & testing. Many of BAHR SPORTS products do not exist elsewhere.
Some are patent pending and we monitor any copies or duplicates being resold. Please do not copy our protected products. We will prosecute to the fullest extent of the law.
Current BAHR SPORTS products retailers are:
Inline & Ice Warehouse
Tydan Performance Blades
Royal Oak Park Ice
email email@example.com or call +14087664354 if you want to make more money!
www.bahrsports.com coming soon!
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Usage of BAHR Sports, LLC logos, Bay Area Hockey Repair & Sharpening Logos, without permission is prohibited.
Copying, manufacturing of BAHR Sports, LLC products with patent provisions, patent pending, and/or proprietary usage is against the law. If you are interested in carrying BAHR Sports products, contact us.
BAHR Sports UPC/EIN codes are GS1 registered and approved by our retailers, Amazon & Ebay. Please do not use BAHR Sports UPC codes.
Repair processes & techniques are all teachable. Call us if you are interested in learning proven techniques and repair skills to increase your shop profits & reach!
Interested in being your own boss? Would you like to own a hockey repair shop? We are expanding. Call us.
Would you like to be a BAHR sales rep? Give us a ring.